Boston Babies
Options

Help - Car seat inspection - where??

Where did you ladies go to have your infant seat inspected? I am having a really hard time finding a place. I live in Belmont. Thanks for any advice!

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

Re: Help - Car seat inspection - where??

• Options

https://www.nhtsa.gov/cps/cpsfitting/FindFitting.cfm

Try this website, it lists all the places in Mass

• Options
    I would call before you go any where.  Our local police station used to do it but because of budget cuts they no longer do it.  None of the stations in our area do actually.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    as far as I know, the Waltham PD still does it.
  • Options
    You can also try calling any state police barracks.
  • Options

I"m in Watertown, I think Isis in Arlington does it now.

• Options

Thanks for the suggestions! I left a mesage with Waltham PD (they do once a month by appt, residents take priority) and will have to see what other towns are on the list that are semi close.

BTW Babies R Us is on the list and used to do it but doesn't anymore, and I called Isis but they said they don't do it (which is weird, bc I saw a newspaper article from December that said they were about to start doing it).

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Options
    Medford PD does it, and you don't have to be a Medford resident. You do have to call to schedule the appt., and they have after-work hours. Somerville will absolutely not do it unless you are a resident (you have to bring proof of residency). Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"