Oregon Babies
Options

Hello :]

I thought that I should probably introduce myself.  I read posts on here every now and then (though I mostly hang out on the October 2010 board and 2nd tri board) and I've even posted a couple times, so I thought it might be time for an official "hello". Smile

I'm a newlywed (1.15.10) and first-time mom, due on October 25 (13 days after my birthday).  Currently DH and I live in Eugene, but we will be moving up to Portland this summer (whenever DH's work transfer goes through; still waiting...).  I work right now, but will be quitting in two weeks and will pretty much be getting ready for the move after that.  Then once we move up to Portland I will continue to be a housewife.  And once baby is born, my title will change to SAHM. Smile  DH and I are actually going to be sharing his mom's house with SIL and her DH and two kids (MIL can't afford it, but doesn't want to sell or rent it to strangers).  The house is a 6bd, 2bth and will be big enough for both of our little families. SIL is a SAHM, too, so it will be fun to be home with her all the time, and my niece and nephew.  And DH can get some practice in this summer before our baby comes in October, lol.

Anyway, hope to be talking more with you guys! Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello :]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"