Illinois Babies
Options

Looking for a Hospital in Lake County IL

Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital (Barrington) or Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital (Lake Forest)?  Anyone have experience/delivering or with an OBGYN in either of these?

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a Hospital in Lake County IL

• Options

I delivered at Lake Forest Hospital last July and had a wonderful experience!  I go to Westmoreland OBGYN:

https://www.westmorelandobgyn.com/default.html

I have seen all of the doctors except for Dr. Falls (I think he is semi-retired).  My favorite is Dr. Cohan.  I also really like Dr. Logan and Dr. Colegrove.  I chose Dr. Cohan to do my c/s with DD (she was breech, so it was planned).  I switched to this practice when I got pregnant because I have several friends who go there and have always had great things to say about it.  If you have any specific questions about Lake Forest Hospital or my OB, let me know.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't had experience at either of those hospitals but did deliver at Condell Hospital in Libertyville and had a great experience.   My bf's sister is out of Lake Forest as well with an office at Condell.   I'll have to get the name for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lake Forest Hosptial is amazing. I also went/go to Westmoreland Ob/Gyn. I see Dr. London I love her. She also delivered DS. Dr Colegrove is great too out of their office. I switched mid-pregnancy last year due to a change in insurance and it was the best thing that ever happened.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes I love Condell, but my insurance no longer covers the hospital :(  Thank you guys sooo much. 
  • Options
    I delivered at Lake Forest in March and had a wonderful experience. My OB is Heather Heiberger - the practice is located right on the Lake Forest Hospital campus. All 5 docs at the practice are fantastic, especially Heiberger, Huang, and Holden. obgynelakeforest.com is their website.
  • Options
    I also see Dr. Heiberger.  I am looking forward to delivering at Lake Forest Hospital, I have heard great things about it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • Options
    Another plug for Westmoreland OB/GYN and Lake Forest.  I usually see Dr. Colegrove and I love her, but Dr. Logan was the dr. on call when I had DS.  It was a wonderful experience.  I love the practice and the hospital was great. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I go to Lake Forest Hospital and they have a wonderful, new women's center.  They also have a great daycare that I have enrolled our new baby in.  I see Dr. Colegrove and have a had a very positive experience.  PM me if you have anymore questions! 
  • Options

Lake Forest is NICE.  I had a friend deliver there and she said they gave her a steak and lobster dinner after he baby was here.   She raves about it.

Nortwest community is very nice as well.  They just opened a new maternity ward on May first and it is like a hotel.  Very nice!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"