Illinois Babies

Out of towner needing babysitter

We're going to be in town the weekend of June 19th and need a babysitter that Friday and Saturday night. Does anyone know of a service that could help me find one? We're staying at the Standard Club in the loop and need someone to watch DD in our hotel room. Friday will be a pretty normal night, but Saturday night we won't need anyone until 9ish, while we're at a wedding downstairs. Any ideas where I can find someone? TIA!
Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey

Re: Out of towner needing babysitter

• I've heard good things about www.sittercity.com but I've never used them myself. Just plug in the zipcode of the Standard Club.
  • Ditto about sittercity. They're background checked and everything. Otherwise you could look up local nanny agencies. The only one I'm really familiar w/ is North Shore Nannies, but I'm not sure if they do a ton in the city. Their temp nannies are all over the place, so they may have someone who can come down. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there- I'm a nanny and have a lot of friends in my graduate program who are also nannies and sitters. If you'd like to avoid paying $100 on sittercity, shoot me an email! katie.keepman@gmail.com.  I can help you find someone. I'm going to see Billy Elliott that night with my mom while she's in town, but definitely know I can help you find someone in my elementary ed program or who has nanny experience!

• I used care.com to find all my sitters and I have had a wonderful experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"