Pennsylvania Babies

rlthomas7

can you tell me more about Bethany Beach? Specifically, the condo rental and pool were of interest. In OBX I was renting a house with a private pool that way when my toddler was tired of the beach OR just tired I could still enjoy the sun. Is it a similiar type of setup at Bethany Beach ... private pool? Thanks.

Re: rlthomas7

• Sure, we rent at Sea Colony which is a huge gigantic complex. It has high rises which are all oceanfront. In the high rises alone there are maybe 4 outdoor pools and one indoor pools. They also have the "tennis community" which are all 2-story buildings that aren't oceanfront but you still have access to all the stuff at the high rises. During the prime season they have shuttles over to the beach and activities. The tennis community also has at least two outdoor pools and an indoor pool. And tennis courts, of course.

It can be pricey, especially the high-rises, but I book on VRBO.com and have gotten very good deals for both sides of the community. This year we're staying in Edgewater House, which is the biggest of the high-rises and it's where the indoor pool is.

It can also be confusing to know which places are what on there because there isn't a map or anything, but I can help you if you get that far.

• "one indoor pools." Can you believe I have an English degree???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"