Pennsylvania Babies

If you've been to Sesame Place

Did you just buy passes for the day or a season pass? We're taking DS there one day next week and meeting up with friends who are coming in from NY. We only live about an hour and a half - two hours away from Sesame Place. For this visit, DS will be free because he's under 23 months. The regular passes (for DH and I) are $53 a piece, but the 1 day admission price is the same as the two day admission price (and you can go another day in the season), so why wouldn't you get the two day pass? Also, they offer a few season pass plans, and the one is only about $30 more per person than the one or two day pass, so I'm even thinking about that. If we use our friends guest pass (they have season passes), we'd get $10 off each regular pass (for DH and I). WWYD?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you've been to Sesame Place

• We are going tomorrow and we got our one day passes for 33.00 a piece using the promo code: sesamepampers

Just thought I would throw that option out there for you to consider, too!  Have fun next week!

• Here's what we did. I hope it makes sense.

Last summer we bought the two-day pass for DH and me (Adam was still free). We went once in June and once in August. In August they start selling season passes for the next year and they can be used for the end of the current year and the next year (so end of 2009 and all of 2010). During our August visit, we upgraded to season passes for 2010.

So basically we each paid $50 for the 2-day pass in June and then paid a little more in August to cover all of this year. We went again last September and have already gone three times this year. I did have to get Adam a season pass this year, and I bought that during a sale over the winter.

One thing to consider if you try this method - Adam and DH have the regular pass and I have the Big Bird pass. Mine was like $30 more, but includes free parking which, at $15 per visit, has already paid for itself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"