Pennsylvania Babies

Tan & Garcia Pediatrics

Hello ladies-- Do any of you go to Tan & Garcia Pediatrics on Union Deposit Rd.? Just looking for personal experiences with the Group. Thanks!

Re: Tan & Garcia Pediatrics

• We go to the Camp Hill office but have been to the UD office for a sick visit.  We've had great experiences with the doctors in this group, esp Dr. Acharya.  One of my favorite things about her is that she's given me her "mom opinion" and her "doctor opinion" on things.  All of the doctors there really take their time to listen and suggest during the visits.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We saw Dr. Garcia at the Camp Hill office when DD was a newborn, but didn't like the office staff much so we switched to Union Deposit before we moved.  Much better experience with the staff at that location!  Dr. Garcia is nice; I didn't have a lot of typical new mom questions (my mom is a NICU/pediatric nurse, so I always asked her lol), but he doesn't seem like he'd blow off questions or anything.  DD has a sacral (sp?) dimple that he noticed right away and sent her for xrays with DH's family history of back problems.  I hadn't even noticed it, let alone knew it was a potential indicator of a back problem, so he is definitely attentive and makes sure his patients get taken care of! (luckily it turned out to be nothing :))
  • Loading the player...
  • We go there. We love them. We especially love Dr. Acharya as well. Chase was born with severe acid reflux and we spent the first 4 weeks of his life with multiple hospital visits. A dr. from Darowish and Associates (where we started out at) told us he had a stomach bug and to give him pedialyte...Well, we left that practice quickly and found Dr. A. She is great because she has young children...and they have had health problems, so she knows what it is like to have a sick child/infant.
  • Awesome!! Thanks for the great feedback ladies :)
  • Yep. We go there too. I like the UD office much better. Camp Hill is a little squishy inside. Luv all of the doctors. :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"