Arizona Babies
Options

Just moved to Tucson.

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda. I just moved to Tucson not too long ago. My husband works crazy hours and, needless to say, I haven't met any friends yet. I'm not so sure what all there is to do here. I'm trying to stay positive though! I am 6 weeks pregnant and would like to get to know people and fun things to do before our baby comes. I'd also like to take some classes on pregnancy and whatnot. If you know of any, please let me know.

Hopefully, Ill talk to you soon!

Re: Just moved to Tucson.

• Options

What type of things do you like to do?

There are baby classes at all the hospitals as well as at the birth center. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options

Hi Amanda my name is Tara and I am 22 weeks prego lol

The pregnancy classes that I know of go through the Hospital I am delivery at (st josephs), have you picked a hospital yet?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am delivering at St Josephs too. From what I've heard, its really nice.
  • Options
    My husband and I are currently taking the child birth class at St. Joe's and we have enjoyed it. Regardless of your birthing plans, it's a great way to prepare for labor and delivery. There is so much to learn during pregnancy, so try not to get too overwhelmed with all the information!
  • Options

Hi there,

just moved to Tucson myself :-) Where did you move from?
    My SO is also doing some crazy hours at work and aside from his friends I havent met any of my own yet!

Im 6 weeks also and will prob be delivering at St Josephs or TMC...we wanna check out both places and then make a decision.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"