Philadelphia Babies
Options

Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale

Hey! Anyone going to this next week? Does anyone know if you need an official invite or can just show up?? I am hoping to get DD a dress or two for this summer !

Re: Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale

• Options

Have anyone been to one before?  I was thinking about going and I thought it might be similar to the Hartstrings sale.  But then I read the website and it talked about the doors opening at 4am and they distribute line #'s and everything! 

I would have to go with LO and if it is that terribly swamped, I would be hesitant to go. 

How bad is it?

Oh, and from the website, it looks like it is open to the public; no invite needed.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i went two years ago on the 2nd day. i actually had worked night shift as a nurse and drove from the city all the way up and met a friend there. it surprisingly wasn't very crowded when we got there around 8:30 or so but got packed by 10:30 when we were leaving ... i might try and go with DD in the bjorn (i think she still fits in it!) and just check out things quickly. if you know your size that is a good thing b/c to try on stuff is just in a curtained off section of the room it's in. i hear the first day is the worst though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I went this morning and it wasn't too crowded.  If you are going to try to find some stuff for LO, don't bother.  The smallest size they have is 2 and that is only in a few polos. The dresses are 4 and up!

There aren't a lot of accessories either, just a ton of tote bags in four blah designs and some key fobs.  

There are a lot of great dresses/skirts for women, though!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"