Postpartum Depression

first official post over here

Hi, everyone.

I have been wondering if I have PPD for some time now, but recently I've realized that I think I do, at least a mild form of it. I wrote a post about it on my blog for anyone who is interested. It's really long and explains how I feel, so I don't want to type it again. :)

It's good to see others who know how I'm feeling. And I think I had PPA at first, because I was always seeing terrible things happening to my DS and I would always dream about him being taken or killed... it was awful. Thankfully, that doesn't happen frequently any more.

Re: first official post over here

• Good luck.  I hope you are feeling better soon. I am still working through it...but getting there. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Hi there!  It's good to see someone familiar over here.  I think I have more PPA than the PPD as I'm still having those 'dreams' of something happening to M and things are getting worse.  I've even become afraid of letting her swing in the baby swings at the park because I'm so worried she will fall out.

I read your blog post, and have to tell you that I love Joshua's expression in the second picture you posted!  He's such a cutie pie.

We will get through all of this PPA/PPD some way, somehow. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"