Phoenix Babies
Options

Pedi recommendations Phoenix/Scottsdale

Hi Ladies. I live in the Arcadia/Biltmore section of Phoenix and am looking for a good pediatrician in this area or Scottsdale (not too far north). Can anyone recommend one? Thanks

Re: Pedi recommendations Phoenix/Scottsdale

• Options
    I take my son to Dr. Sara at Paradise Valley Pediatrics...love her!  She is located on Tatum and Shea.
  • Options
    Just remembered a friend of mine takes her kids to Camelback Pediatrics on 44th st and Camelback.  I think she sees Dr. Alexander.  That may be closer to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! At PV Pediatrics, are they open to spreading out vaccines? I don't really want to delay, persay, but I would like to do no more than 2 at a time even if that means more appointments. Thanks!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    mlb277mlb277 member
    Thanks for the info. I will look into them. I;m interested in the vaccination question also??
  • Options
    Good question....I never asked!  The doctor that I see has a son just a few months older than mine, so I feel very comfortable with what she suggests.  She wouldn't have me do anything that she's not doing with her own son.  I just like that she is going through the same stuff that her patients are going through!
  • Options

Paradise Valley Pediatrics is one of the practices my OB recommends as well, good to know you like them.  Have you seen any of the other doctors, do you like them as well?  Asking in case Dr Sara isn't available on a certain day or something, I want to make sure I like the entire practice.

I'm guessing the follow the traditional vacination schedle b/c the have a link on their site to an article on the problems with the alternative schedule. https://www.paradisepediatrics.net/3.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I did see Dr. Stamps one time, he was also very nice. 
  • Options

imagetheaim:
    Camelback Pediatrics on 44th st and Camelback.

Here

Take a chance. Take a risk. Take the initiative. Make your wishes a reality and make your dreams come true!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagetheaim:
    Camelback Pediatrics on 44th st and Camelback.

Here

Take a chance. Take a risk. Take the initiative. Make your wishes a reality and make your dreams come true!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I go to Camelback Peds as well and normally see Dr. Campbell (my favorite there), but she gets VERY booked up.  I like her a lot, but the waiting area is barren (no toys or fish tank, books, or anything in the waiting area for kids), staff can be rude, and wait times are LONGGGGGGGGGG.

That said, the wait times are long because they are very highly regarded and know their stuff, so they get booked quickly.  Also, the docs don't rush you, so if you don't feel rushed - that usually leads to docs running late, which means long wait times.  Kind of a trade off.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"