South Jersey Babies

Hi Ladies! New Here...

Hi Ladies! I can finally post now, yay!  I'm Cyndee, I'm 33 with a 2.5 year old girl named Maddie. I am from Fort Lauderdale but my Husband and I moved up here 3 years ago to take a job.  We reside in Cherry HIll.  I work full time and love to meet people by getting out and doing family stuff together - park playdates are our favorite.  

I'm currently pregnant with #2 and pretty excited. I have the same due date as with DD! Talk about DejaVu.  We thought we were done at 1 but last year we had a change of heart and spent 6 months TTC this little roo.

Needless to say I got rid of a lot of baby stuff so I'm in the market again if anyone has stuff they want to unload, let me know.

I look forward to getting to know you all!  Congrats and best wishes for a H&H 9 months! 

Re: Hi Ladies! New Here...

• Welcome to the area!  I'm in CH with a 2 1/2 y.o., too. What part of CH are you in?

Oh, and H&H 9 months to you, too.  Big Smile

• Hi, thanks!  We are in the Erlton/Ellisberg section.  I'm part of the Erlton Moms & Dads meetup.com group but there aren't too many get togethers, and when they are they are usually when I'm working.  I try though.  

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  I have a son just over 2 and another one on the way as well.  If you scroll down a bit on this board you will see some info on a working moms playgroup, might be just what you are looking for!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"