Pennsylvania Babies

EMTX

Just wondering how things went with your DH's interview and the possible move back to PA. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: EMTX

• EMTXEMTX member
    Hey! Thanks for asking. Unfortunately they hired someone already in that office. Makes sense, but still disappointing. He just found out that they listed 2 more positions - 1 in Allentown and 1 in Plymouth Meeting, so now he is applying to interview for those.

How about your DH's interview? Anything happening on that front for you guys?

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck to your DH.  It sounds like those jobs would be in better locations for you guys anyway (closer to family?). 

DH's interview went very well.  We're just waiting for an official offer which we're told is about 80% certain.  Fingers crossed!

• Loading the player...
  • EMTXEMTX member

Awesome, that's great! Congrats!! I will cross my fingers for you, too :)

And an update... JUST 5 minutes ago I got an excited email from DH - the Allentown office wants to fly him up for an interview! I feel like that's a really good sign.

Not even a phone interview first?! Seems very positive. YES!

Keep me posted - and I hope you don't have to wait too long.

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great news!  Good luck to your DH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"