New Hampshire Babies
Options

infertility clinic recommendations

For southern NH area (nashua to manchester area)?

Re: infertility clinic recommendations

• Options

I have firiends who went here.  They now have a perfect 6 weeks old baby girl.

Reproductive Science Center of New England in New Hampshire

173 South River Road, Suite 3, Bedford, NH  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got to Manchester OB right by Elliott and see Doc. Donofro. She got me pregnant once, she is determined to do it again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are going to the The Center for Reproductive Care in Stratham.  They are incredibly nice.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I ended up at Boston IVF in Waltham, MA and the first round worked! I am due in August with a little girl. We had a complicated situation where there were issues on both mine and hubby's side of things. Can't say enough great things about Boston IVF :-) Good Luck to you!
  • Options

We went to Boston IVF in Waltham, Mass. it required a commute for the tests, but I work in Massachusetts anyway. We got pregnant on our first try and our baby girl is due the first week in September!

Good luck to you.

Kate M.

Stratham, NH

• Options
    We went to the Czech republic last July for IVF.  I had it in St. Louis 2y ago unsuccessfuly, and went to Brigham in the Spring of last y but my insurance refused to pay.  We heard about overseas IVF on CNN and went through My IVF Alternative.  It was great - 2w in Europe just the two of us and medication.  We visited Prague and shopped in between ultrasounds and injections.  It was very relaxing and was much less expensive than paying out of pocket here.  There were very few  differences in the clinic there and the US clinics we visited at major teaching hospitals.  Our beautiful girl is now 11w old and perfect.  We will go back when she is older, as we have 2 embryos in storage there.
  • Options

Not sure how realistic of a drive it is for you, but I HIGHLY recommend the Fertility Clinic at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH. They have 2 of the top rated doctors there and are an amazing group of people.

Good luck!

• Options
    DHMC is where I am going as well.  The doctor I have is great and is willing to rush things for me due to hubby being deployed. Also working with health insuance to get most of it paid for.. Great Place.. Great Team.. Love it so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"