Phoenix Babies

Any help with Surprise OBs?

Hi ladies - I normally post on 1st Tri, but I thought there was a chance someone here could help.

My DH and I live in Surprise and he's in the AF stationed at Luke.  We went through an infertility doctor to get pregnant, but we're happily now at 9 weeks!

Now that I've been released to a 'normal' OB, I have found that I have a couple problems with things she says and would like to, at the very least, get a second opinion.  However, I know no one here that has had a baby recently so I don't have any firsthand reviews of OBs. 

If any of you have had a great OB on the west side, could you please recommend them?  Tricare is pretty good about coverage and I have a waiver to go where I want, so almost everyone is covered. 

Thanks so much!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any help with Surprise OBs?

• congratulations!!!! i love love love my ob, dr desalvo of desert west ob/gyn. they have an office right next door to banner estrella, off the 101 and thomas (or mcdowell, i think thomas). i see him at the office on thunderbird and 59th ave but i've been to the estrella office also.

desertwestobgyn.com

if you're not comfortable with a male, i've heard really good things about dr jaacks as well. but i don't think i've ever heard anything bad about any of the docs there. can you tell i love them?! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I go to Advance Care for Women (in Surprise) and I LOVE Dr. Newman and the NP Sandy!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had Dr. Micheal Bryan in Surprise.  His office is located next to Banner Del Webb where he delivers.  I really felt like he listened to my husband and I and took the time to get to know us and our situation.  On a side note, Banner Del Webb is a beautiful place to deliver!
  • I absolutely love Dr. Gema Fernandez at West Valley Women's Care in the medical complex connected to Banner Estrella.  I delivered there and had a wonderful experience - all the nurses I had were awesome!  It's a really nice facility. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"