Health & Exercise

Favorite Sports Bra? Clicky Poll

It's about time for me to start buying some new sports bras. My favorite brand has always been Jogbra, and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I think Champion may have bought out that brand. So, I want to know what your favorite brand is. I think I may try Under Armour next, but they are so pricey. . . are they worth it?[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Favorite Sports Bra? Clicky Poll

• I love the Adidas sports bras.  They are a regular sports bra with a bra closure, and they come in Bra sizes.  Which is huge for me since I am a 32 DD and even bigger now that I am pregnant.  I have had to purchase one new bra in one size bigger about 2 months ago, but its times for another one.  They run about $45..
  • Enell. They are kind of pricey, I think I paid around $60 for mine. I had to get it from a speciality running store, but I am a 38DD and this bra seriously is the best one I have ever worn in my life, the girls don't move at all.
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the "3 reasons" bra from titlenine.com. They are awesome for jogging and I am a "c" cup. sorry the reply is late..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"