Health & Exercise

not losing anymore weight...

My lo is 11 weeks now and I've been stuck at this weight for over a month.  I have 10-12 lbs to lose.  I'm back to running (about 4 days a week) and I will be starting weights again soon (I was doing them and went back to work two weeks ago and didn't have enough time).  I don't watch what I eat, so that could be a problem.  I am also bfing and with my son I didn't lose the last 8 pounds until he weaned and then those pounds fell right off.

Any thoughts?  What are some good healthy snacks and meals I could be trying?  

Thanks!

Re: not losing anymore weight...

• I lost 50 pounds on Weight Watcher and kept it off for 2 years. Since getting married I've gained 15 pounds, so I am back on the plan. The online plan is pretty inexpensive, it makes you very aware of what you are putting into your body.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • try myfitnesspal.com it helped me when i got stuck, and i lost 6lbs right away i thought i was eating great but turns out i wasnt!
    image 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's just the BFing, based on my experience. I wouldn't worry too much until you wean.
  • This is my first pregnancy so I can't offer much as far as what could be keeping the weight on you while exercising, however I know that when I changed my diet to cut out all bad carbs, the weight came off of me when I was dieting.  I allowed myself any vegetable, healthy fat, meat and nuts but eliminated all grains from my diet.  It really did the trick. 
  • I had hit a plateau for 2 months with the last 10 until I stopped eating dairy for my LO.  I lost 4 pounds in a month and am trying to lose the last 6 and am starting the 30 day shred.  Someone on here posted a support group for the challenge starting tomorrow.  join us!
  • Best thing I ever did was get rid of my microwave.. helped me to eat non-processed and non-frozen foods and I ended up losing a ton of weight
  • yeah, the weight drop slows down but the weight will go if you're being so active. just might take a little longer. i found these amazing pants called lucy pants that really make you look smaller and motivated me to bring my sorry self to the gym.

https://blogs.babble.com/family-style/2010/06/01/excuse-me-i-seem-to-have-lost-my-style/

• With my DD, I held on to 10 lbs. from Months 3-10.  I weaned at 10 months and started to see the weight come off slowly, but then I got PG again so I never lost all of it.

I could have written this post myself.  I exercise as much as you, but do not watch what I eat as closely as I should b/c I am EBF.  I like to eat Oreos and ice cream at night.  I've been trying to eat much healthier and only when hungry (i.e. avoiding mindless snacking) and I have seen the scale move a little bit faster.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"