Military Families

Re: PSA - homecoming links

• Awesome! Thank you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I loved that OPlove website, what a good idea!!!! Has anyone gone through oplove? or done anything like this?
  • Loading the player...
  • My siggy is from our OpLove photog at homecoming. They are great, but you need to go through the website and use their photogs. They are required to be "pro" and have to follow the groups requirements.

I think one of the MN's in an OpLove photog she does great work.

• I've used buildasign before and they were awesome!
    imageimage
  • your pictures are awesome! unfortunately there's not a photographer in our area, maybe they'll travel if i offer to pay a fee? i know my husband and i are always awkward the first couple of minutes after he comes home, did taking the pictures make it even more so? Thanks for the all the info!! much appreciated!!
  • imagelifestooshort128:
    your pictures are awesome! unfortunately there's not a photographer in our area, maybe they'll travel if i offer to pay a fee? i know my husband and i are always awkward the first couple of minutes after he comes home, did taking the pictures make it even more so? Thanks for the all the info!! much appreciated!!

If I were you I'd contact the closest photog to you and see if they will help. DO NOT OFFER MONEY! You might be surprised what they are willing to do to capture a homecoming moment.

They do not make it awkward at all. A pro photog knows how to be in the background. Our photog actually took our pics then took pics of the rest of the unit as well. She made them available for everyone via her webpage. It was amazing. I've hired her for shoot after shoot following our homecoming.

If you and your H communicate clearly prior to homecoming it will make it much more comfortable. If you had a good deployment you'll be fine! Dress Up! Be excited... MAKE OUT!! LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"