Cleveland Babies

OBGYN Parma Area-Fairview Hospital

Hi everyone. I live in Parma and currently have an OB that I'm not fond of. I am looking for someone that delivers at Fairview though. I do NOT want to deliver at Parma. I don't mind traveling for appointments either.  Does anyone have a good doctor that you could recommend.  Thanks!

Re: OBGYN Parma Area-Fairview Hospital

• Sutherland or Ekman
  • Dr. Clark in Indep. on Rockside road
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey my old obgyn delivered at Fairview I had to switch so I could deliver at hillcrest. Her name was deborah clark and she was pretty cool, the nurses were really great with answering all my concerns. She is located at the cleveland clinic in independence ohio phone number 2169864130, if she isnt available there are many doctors at that site that deliver at fairview....CONGRATS!!!
  • I am seeing Dr Starck out in Avon and she delivers at Fairview.  I really like her. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My doctor is at Parma and I love her. I'm not sure who your doctor was that you don't like but I go to Dr. Stephany George and I've always had a great experience with her and when I delivered at Parma. Who was your doctor if you don't mind me asking?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • To wood57

I have an appointment set up with Dr. Clark, do you have experience with her?

• I was seeing Dr. Pelagalli. She's okay but she's very quick with visits. I usually have to grab her as she's running out of the room with any questions I have now. I have also had some negative experiences with Parma Hospital too. Very long emergency room waits with family and rude staff. I know that it could just be circumstances but I'd still like to go elsewhere if possible.
  • I go to Avon Women's Health (440) 930-6200.  Dr. Zanotti is my doctor, but I have seen all of them and would trust any of them.  AWESOME practice.

Zanotti delivered my 1st son, Reinhold delivered my 2nd son.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"