Nebraska Babies

No more pill

Well today was the last day for taking the pill. Now we get to start charting for a couple months. Only part I'm nervous about is what may happen now that I'm off the pill after being on it for so long. I've heard some horror stories and now kinda freaking out. Just nervous that some say my hormones just go all out of wack and now I will start spotting constantly. UH this is not what I had thought about, but kinda have to go off it to make a baby.

Re: No more pill

• I hate being on the pill. I think the hormones from the pill mess me up more than being off the pill.

The first couple of months will be random hormones/spotting but after a while.. your body will go back to normal.

• I hate being on the pill also!! I was on it for a long time and had no complaints when I went off- I was so glad to not have the side effects from being ON it!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I also hate the pill.   I was super happy when I got off.   I didn't experience any spotting, my period took about a month or two to get back to normal and the only negative thing that happened was that I put on weight.  Boo.  OH well, I feel healthier without them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the info ladies. It helps to hear from others what they went through.
  • Mrs QFMrs QF member
    Anyone experience headaches?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"