Connecticut Babies
Options

Pediatrician in Stamford?

We are moving to the Shippan neighborhood of Stamford next month and I am looking to get set up with a pedi.  Can anyone recommend a pedi close by in Stamford?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Pediatrician in Stamford?

• Options
    There is a place called Floris, I believe there is one in Stamford, Norwalk, and one other spot.  They do a great job and it is a really relaxing environment.  I have gone there with my friend that lives in Norwalk.
    Emilee-32, DH Rob-33, married 7-23-05, Miranda Crossing 7-8-10, waiting on our little Pierogi!
  • Options

imageCountrywood124:
    There is a place called Floris, I believe there is one in Stamford, Norwalk, and one other spot.  They do a great job and it is a really relaxing environment.  I have gone there with my friend that lives in Norwalk.

Hehe...I mean pediatrician, not pedicure.  My mistake.  I'll keep that place in mind though because I do love pedicures!  Thanks!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SolelleSolelle member
    The Pediatric Center.  Separate waiting rooms for sick kids/well kids/infants.  Very clean, bright, and great doctors/staff.
  • Options

im in shippan as well.. Shoot me an email and ill fill you in on everything!! Premgrl21@aol.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"