Baby Names

Other middle name ideas

So you are probably sick of me posting about my C and J combo names so bear with me:)

I have been looking at J middle names for Charlotte and Caroline.  Jane has been a contender (especially for Charlotte), but I don't love it for Caroline b/c it ends in the same "n" sound.  I was looking through some name sites and came across Joy and Juliette.  Opinions on these names as a mn for Charlotte or Caroline?

Re: Other middle name ideas

• I really love Joy and I think it goes well with both Charlotte and Caroline. It's also such a sweet sentiment as well as a cute middle name :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With longer names like Charlotte and Caroline I usually like a shorter middle name.  I like Charlotte Jane.  I think Caroline Joy is pretty too.  Have you thought about June?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecmw&tdm:
    With longer names like Charlotte and Caroline I usually like a shorter middle name.  I like Charlotte Jane.  I think Caroline Joy is pretty too.  Have you thought about June?

Ditto this all!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have thought about June, but I don't love it.  Have no idea why!
  • My middle name is Joy and I looooove it. It's pretty and short and I can use it when I want to without my name being forever long. Charlotte Jane and Caroline Joy are great
  • imagemcmann05:

imagecmw&tdm:
    With longer names like Charlotte and Caroline I usually like a shorter middle name.  I like Charlotte Jane.  I think Caroline Joy is pretty too.  Have you thought about June?

Ditto this all!

Ditto times three!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love Joy for a mn.  If this baby is a girl Joy will most likely be the nm!
  • I love Charlotte Jane! I like both Joy and Juliette with Caroline. I slightly prefer Joy though with Caroline.
  • I like the middle name Joy for both names... Since they are longer names, I think that the short middle name looks nice!
  • I LOVE Juliet(te), but unfortunately it does not sound good with Charlotte, for the same reason Jane does not go with Caroline.

Also, I may have already mentioned that Charlotte and Caroline are two of my favorite girl names. So I took some time to try to come up w/ some ideas, since I may need to use them myself.

Charlotte Jean, Charlotte Jillian, Charlotte Joanne, Charlotte Jolene, Charlotte Josephine

Caroline Jeanette, Caroline Joelle

Also, if I remember correctly, you said the C and J were interchangeable as fn and mn. Since I wasn't able to come up with many mn's for Caroline, I thought of some possible first names for Caroline:

Jenna Caroline, Julianna Caroline, Jessa Caroline, Janelle Caroline

• I love Charlotte Jane...except I like it with the different form of spelling, Charlotte Jayne.

I like Caroline Joy, but I am more for Charlotte.

• Caroline Jay?
    Caroline Jae?

Jay is not just a man's name. 

• imageEaglefoot23:

I LOVE Juliet(te), but unfortunately it does not sound good with Charlotte, for the same reason Jane does not go with Caroline.

Also, I may have already mentioned that Charlotte and Caroline are two of my favorite girl names. So I took some time to try to come up w/ some ideas, since I may need to use them myself.

Charlotte Jean, Charlotte Jillian, Charlotte Joanne, Charlotte Jolene, Charlotte Josephine

Caroline Jeanette, Caroline Joelle

Also, if I remember correctly, you said the C and J were interchangeable as fn and mn. Since I wasn't able to come up with many mn's for Caroline, I thought of some possible first names for Caroline:

Jenna Caroline, Julianna Caroline, Jessa Caroline, Janelle Caroline

THanks for all your ideas!  It is helpful to see some different combos!  And you have a good memory.  Our third girl name is Julianne (the C and J are interchangable!) :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"