Secondary IF
Options

Old habits die hard

I took my temp again this morning and it dropped.  A lot. Yikes!!!!!

So I POAS. and it was positive.  So that made me feel better.  I guess I'm just a little worried because last night I was lurking on the 1st tri board so I could investigate how my beta compared to others.  My number is kind of measly.  It is within the range for the date it was drawn, but after a year and a half of negatives, I'm slow to let the reality sink in. 

I just keep repeating "thank you, Jesus" over and over.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Old habits die hard

• Options

Nolan was a measley beta kid, and this one as well.... remember my initial with this baby was 4 (FOUR).

Hang in there. When do you get a re-check?

• Options

For the love of heaven, STOP TEMPING!!  You'll only make yourself crazy.

What is your measly beta number and on what DPO? ;)

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the number isn't as important as if it's doubling, and the range is very very wide of what's normal. Hang in there, I know it's sooo hard not to worry! You are in my thoughts ((hugs))
  • Options

FTG: Your beta success story has been my ray of hope these last two days!  I go in for my next beta tomorrow.

Lucky: My beta was 42.06 at13dp trigger.  I temped because the first time it was nice to see high temps for a few days after my BFP.  I am hoping the antibiotics for the UTI are the root of my low temp.  And I'll probably pack that thermometer away now. hahaha!

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I took probably 15 tests during the two weeks of knowing I was pregnant before the HB u/s!  I knew my BETAS were doubling but I couldn't help but worry (and the doctor gave us a scare at the start b/c our initial u/s was really bad).  It is so natural after you have been through IF hell to be worried and obsess.  Hang in there!  I am sooooo happy for you Big Smile
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

Put down the BBT! 

And, I'm sorry I don't think I knew - I'm on my first cup of Joe - but Congratulations! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • Options
    imagequeenbone:

Lucky: My beta was 42.06 at13dp trigger.  I temped because the first time it was nice to see high temps for a few days after my BFP.  I am hoping the antibiotics for the UTI are the root of my low temp.  And I'll probably pack that thermometer away now. hahaha!

That beta is not low.  Don't worry.  13 dpt is what, 15 DPO?  You are still will within the range of normal.  Glad to hear you have a baby in your ute. :)

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options

I know how you feel -- I keep randomly temping and then freaking out and POAS afterwards. It's so frustrating.

And I literally thank God every single time I go pee and there's no blood in the toilet. This is quite a lot recently! I did the same thing in my last pregnancy :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"