New Hampshire Babies

Southern NH Pediatricians

Looking for any recommendations you may have for pediatricians in the Nashua/Merrimack/ Manchester area.  I'm a first time mom and the 1st mom out of my friends too, so I'm hoping to find out who you take/will take your LO to and how you like the Dr. & practice.

Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Southern NH Pediatricians

• kaydarkkaydark member
    I use Doctors Park Peds in Manchester... Dr. Salvatore. He is great! I have never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room, they always get me in right away if DS is sick, his nurse is so nice. DS needed a chest xray last week and the doc called me back himself to tell me everything looked ok.  I am very happy with them so far.
  • Good to know, thanks!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Nashua Peds.
  • Hi Taryn,

Funny I actually work with Derek, funny I ran into you on here, on the day you give birth. Anyway I recommend Nashua Peds as well Big Smile

• I go to River road pediatricians in Bedford.  I really like the drs so far.  We just move to NH a couple months ago and this practice came recommended by a friend. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"