Arizona Babies
Options

Anyone delivering at St. Joseph's?

I delivered my son there two and a hlf years ago, and loved it. I plan on having LO there too, but was wondering about the new women's center. Have any of you been there? I was thinking of taking the tour again only because it is a new building, but don't think husband would be too into it. Have you taken a tour if you are delivering there?

Re: Anyone delivering at St. Joseph's?

• Options

I delivered there recently.  I don't know how it looked before, but it's really nice.  I think it would be worth it to take the tour again, to see what the rooms are like now and just to get a feel for the layout (I'm guessing it's different)--especially for your DH.

Congrats on your pregnancy!

• Options
    I am delivering there.  I just took the tour - there were two couples that have delivered there before and were retaking the tour.  They were really happy they did it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am delivering at St. Josephs. Not for a while, of course, but the nurse on base had me pick the first time I went to see her. From what I have heard, it is the best place to deliver. I guess it's the only hospital with a guaranteed private room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"