Military Families

Air Force Ladies

Just wanted to do a roll call for Air Force Ladies Active Duty or Spouses what base are you @?

Me and my hubby are both active duty stationed at Aviano, AB Italy expecting our first baby girl in Sept. and cant wait!!!!

Re: Air Force Ladies

• Congrats.  We're expected our first LO - a little girl in September too!  I was in the AF for 9 years, but separated 7 months ago, but my DH is active duty AF.  We're stationed at Nellis, but currently in MS because he's being retrained, and doesn't graduate until after my due date.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My X (although trying to work thing out again) is finishing up basic and then has training at Sheppard until Nov.  after that, if we work things out and get married, I loved to get stationed somewhere cool!  He is in the reserves, but thinks he wants to go active duty when he gets finished with training.  In Nov. he'll come back to the 911th airlift in Pittsburgh.
  • Loading the player...
  • DH is AD AF but we are not stationed at an AF base because of his job. We're at Fort Meade. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AD AF here... Stationed at McChord in Washington state, currently.

DH is a house-husband ^_^

• I hope things work out for you two military relationships are difficult but if you put in time and effort on both parts it should work out. As for cool bases i can only talk for Arkansas, Alaska, Korea, and Italy and out of those i love it here in Italy it is the best location to be able to travel and it is beautiful here!
  • Thank you Congrats to you also. I pondered getting out myself also dont really have the motivation to stay in like i once did but i am trying to retrain myself so hopefully that will work out for me or i will gladly up grade to the DH dependant lol
  • DH is AD AF. We are at RAF Lakenheath, England. Expecting a boy in September. It's our first base so I am super nervous about being so far from home when Sept. comes around
  • DH is active duty, we're stationed at Grand Forks, AFB in North Dakota been here, it'll be 7 years in Nov (yes we're desprately trying to get out) We just had our first little girl 13 April.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageIndiechixor:

AD AF here... Stationed at McChord in Washington state, currently.

DH is a house-husband ^_^

Lucky! We want McChord so bad!

• Oh my goodness, I would LOVE to get stationed at Aviano! I'm really jealous.

We're at Moody AFB. Blech.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My husband is active duty Air Force. We're stationed at Andersen AFB and we're expecting our first baby girl in August! (:
  • DH is active duty AF and we are expecting DD2 in August. We are stationed in Las Vegas.
  • Mine is not active, he is guard.  We are in OKC though - with Tinker AFB right here.  He's been in for over 7 years now and has taken a bunch of AD orders in the past :-) 
  • Ugh, last post was from me.  I had re-registered with the stupid acct. verification nonsense and forgot I was still logged on under the different e-mail.  But now my old sn is back up and running :-)  yays!
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • imageMereou12:

Oh my goodness, I would LOVE to get stationed at Aviano! I'm really jealous.

We're at Moody AFB. Blech.

Lol i love it here but you know the funny thing is i have been trying to get to Moody since the hubbies job isnt avail at Warner Robbin to be closer to family.

• Hey everyone! My husband is AD. I would be leaving for BMT in August, but our plans have changed. :) We are at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson, Az.
  • We are at Minot AFB in North Dakota.  We are TTC.
  • i'm AFR, B is AD AF. We'll be stationed at Travis AFB come fall. I'm really excited!
  • Hello!

DH is AD AF and he's stationed in the bright light city of Las Vegas. We are expecting our first little one in December!  

image ~~~Jan 31st, 2010. Back together again.~~~
  • magretmagret member
    DH is AD and we at stationed at Robins AFB in GA.  But we are moving to Ft. Hood come this December :)
  • Hey!  My husband is stationed in England too, at Mildenhall! I'm due in Oct.
  • DH is AD AF. We are stationed at kadena ab in Okinawa Japan.  We should receive orders to our next base soon.  We are expecting our first LO in August- a boy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • AD AF and we just PCS'd to Sheppard AFB in TX.  A big change from living in NJ for the past 10 years!

My husband's RNLT date was 1 March, but I had to stay back in NJ until the end of April in order to sell our house.  Within a week of my arriving in TX, we conceived!!!  Good timing!  :)))

Is there ANYone else at Sheppard?  

• Barksdale AFB in Louisiana...we have been here for over 4 years and are hoping for Aviano for our next base actually!!
  • I am so sorry!!! lol Everyone down here DREADS being sent to Minot!! No cold weather for this southerner!!
  • Minot isn't as terrible as I thought it would be....the winters are harsh but the community is good.  It isn't where I want to be for the rest of my life but it is a nice base.  :) 
  • imageshaymichelle89:
    Barksdale AFB in Louisiana...we have been here for over 4 years and are hoping for Aviano for our next base actually!!

Awww well please add me and keep in touch and if u do get orders here i will get you as much info possible and you will def. a friend here.

• awesome! Will do!
  • DH is AD AF and we just got to our first DS, Hurlburt Field AFB, FL a couple months ago :)  We love it so far, especially the beach...so hopefully this area isn't devastated by the oil spill too badly Tongue Tied

Expecting our first baby in January!!

• My husband is AD AF and we're stationed at Dyess AFB. We have a 2 1/2 year old little girl and expecting our second next month.
    imageimage
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We're stationed at McGuire AFB in NJ. We're expecting our first baby late September! :)
  • DH is AD AF. We're at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma, right now but hoping for PCS orders overseas in the next year or so.

DS is 16 mos.

• Husband and I are both enlisted and stationed in Minot, ND.  It's not as bad as everyone says!!!!  Base is really growing and it will be a great place to start our family.  We are expecting our first in August. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"