Los Angeles Babies

Looking for an OB and hospital to deliver in/around Culver City

Hello ladies!

DH and I are most likely moving to Culver City in a month and a half. I am currently 18 weeks pregnant. I don't have maternity coverage yet but will be added to my husband's coverage in August. It's a PPO.

Anyone living in Culver City had a baby recently or will have one soon? Where did you give birth? Were you satisfied with your experience? Who is your OB?

Please please let me know as I would like to switch OB as soon as possible if I can and start gathering information on the hospital where I will deliver. I like the OB i have right now but I'd rather switch to the one who will deliver my baby!

Thank you. V

Re: Looking for an OB and hospital to deliver in/around Culver City

• are you willing to go to Santa Monica? my OB is Dr. Laurie Reynard, and she is great!! she delivers at St Johns or Santa Monica UCLA...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Unfortunately, there aren't any good hospitals down here. I would check out UCLA or Cedars. My doctor is at Cedars and is really well-respected (used to be the Chief of Staff at one point). Also has females in his practice if you prefer.

Dr. Paul Hackmeyer

(310) 276-1721

• Loading the player...
  • imageJennieG76:

Unfortunately, there aren't any good hospitals down here. I would check out UCLA or Cedars. My doctor is at Cedars and is really well-respected (used to be the Chief of Staff at one point). Also has females in his practice if you prefer.

Dr. Paul Hackmeyer

(310) 276-1721

I go to Cedars as well, and see Dr. Hackmeyer's partner, Dr. Taz Varkey.

She's amazing! 

• Dr. Varkey delivered my baby last month...I highly reccomend her too! Also, the nurses at Cedars are amazing from labor and deliver to postpartum! We loved all our nurses through all the shift changes as well. Good luck!
  • I like Cedars, my OB is Karyn Morse (her office is in the hospital as well).  She is so nice and comforting she sits down before or after every visit to have a "chat" with you.  She really puts my mind at ease.  I'm looking forward to her delivering my 1st.  I live close to Culver at La Cienega/10fwy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"