Orange County Babies
Options

CxMommy & any other mommies

Anyone interested in taking any classes with me? 

Sorry to take so long to answer you questions.  It was a crazy week last week.

Anyway, I am looking in to taking swim lessons.  I haven't decided whether or not to take them through Irvine or at Waterworks, in Irvine.  I'm leaning more towards Waterworks because it is indoors.  Were you looking in to any specific places for lessons?

As far as taking classes through the city (Irvine), I am going to take a fitness bootcamp (5:30-6:30 a.m.), possibly a tap dancing class (for beginners..just thought it would be fun!HA) and also debating on whether to take mommy and me music class through the city or signing up for Gymboree for a month.

Re: CxMommy & any other mommies

• Options
    We love Waterworks! We started M at 6 months (she was one of the younger kids) and she is so great with it. A lot of the older ones get freaked out. We really, really like the instructor Vanessa. She seems to love the little babies. The guy instructor is really good too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Do the waterworks class with me!!!!  LO loooooved it!  I think the most important thing is that they have fun and enjoy the water.  So it was just a lot of playing and different things for us to do with her.  Water was super warm, and so was the room.  It was a little chaotic (3 different pools, TONS of kids) but once we figured out who our instructor was and where the lesson would be, it was all good.

Right now, we have to do the Sat class, but once school gets out, our schedule will be more flexible.  Let me know if there is another day that works better for you, and maybe we can switch up our time. 

Let me know how the photography class goes, and maybe I'll take it in August.  Also, let me know which music class you take.  I'd love to take it with you! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If there is a boot camp class not at the crack of dawn I'd be up for it!
  • Options
    I'm planning to join APK for the Saturday swim lessons starting on June 12.  And I would love to take a tap class with you, depending on the day/time!  It's been so long since I had a dance class, I think it would be a ton of fun.
  • Options
    I'm up for a boot camp (later on:) and the mommy and me
  • Options

I may end up having a swim instructor come to my pool to do lessons.  My friend knows an instructor who teaches at a swim school but will come to you for $10 for a 20 minute lesson.  I can't pass on the convenience of that!  We are trying to gather a few babies to make it worth his drive!

I would love to do a mommy and me class with you though.  I am off Thursday through Sunday through the summer.  Let me know if you decide to try one out!  I would join a dance class with you, but I've attempted that before and I have ZERO coordination!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"