Canada Babies
Options

Cloth Diapers Made in Canada

Baby #2 and I've decided to try cloth diapering this time around.

There are so many choices but ultimately, I'd love to buy products made in Canada.

Any suggestions on what has worked for you?

Re: Cloth Diapers Made in Canada

• Options

I've heard AppleCheeks are Made in Canada but I don't know anything about them.

https://applecheeks.com

• Options

Motherease are made in Ontario.  www.motherease.com

We love them, we have Sandys and one sized with airflow covers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    love my motherease fitteds,  but not applecheeks.  The applecheeks is a pocket dipe, I have 2 and have found that the location of the pocket access is exactly where my DD poos, so getting the insert out is gross!!!  they also took over 3 weeks to ship my order.  AMP duo are canadian and are almost identical to the applecheeks but the opening is in front so they may be better, but i haven't tried them.  Monkey buns are canadian too, i haven't used them, but i have friends who absolutely love them.
    Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would check out www.bummis.com .  I have a bunch of their covers and pre-folds.  One of the owners is from Canada and the other owner is from the US and I think that their products are made in both Canada and the US.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I have a pretty good stash going on right now with several different types. My last order will be for the Bummis prefolds, at least until after baby arrives and I figure out what works best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"