Illinois Babies

Hey, Chicago Bumpie lawyers!

If you can, help a fellow Bumpie out! My DH is a recent law school grad, just passed the Illinois bar in February and became licensed earlier this month. He's still looking for a job, and my due date is getting closer and closer. He'll take contract work, document review, a full-time awesome job with benefits, whatever--if you know of anyone who's hiring, or if you are looking for temporary help while you are on maternity leave--please PM me and I can send you his resume, references, etc. Thank you for reading!

Re: Hey, Chicago Bumpie lawyers!

• Maybe try Parrillo, Weiss, & Ohalloran.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelaura3462:
    Maybe try Parrillo, Weiss, & Ohalloran.

Thanks! Do you happen to know if they're hiring?

• Loading the player...
  • Send me a private message. I have a friend who has successfully worked contract consistently for a year, she's moving soon but should have some great contacts to share.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • imageorienae:
    Send me a private message. I have a friend who has successfully worked contract consistently for a year, she's moving soon but should have some great contacts to share.

Thank you! I sent you a PM.

• I wouldn't consider Parillo an awesome full-time job.  It would be a full-time job though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"