Military Families

DH's hilarious care package request

He wants me to send him a copy of  the last few episodes of The Real Housewives of New York because he's sad he missed Kelly's breakdown. I'm dying over here! I knew he liked making fun of the girls when he was home, but I had no idea his true appreciation for the ladies!

I asked him if he was worried if he would get beat up if his guys saw him watching. His reply "Oh, I'm watching that shiit with the door closed." 

I really can't stop laughing. Anyone else gotten some odd care package requests?

Re: DH's hilarious care package request

• When my brother was deployed he asked for a  couple newspaper from our hometown. It had been a good 10 years since he lived in that town. 

He also wanted packets of mayonnaise and bbq sauce from Chick-fil-a. 

30 Rock Pictures, Images and Photos
  • BeachMBeachM member

Haha, that's pretty funny.  And yes, it was a breakdown worth watching! 

• Loading the player...
  • My husband is hooked on Gossip Girl. I've sent him seasons one and two and pre-ordered season three! 
  • I sent my husband Cosmo once I was done reading it lol.  
  • It wasn't requested, but my Bestie and I are sending our hubbies water guns, kids yard games, and bubbles.  Because we know they are going to be STOKED to get such simple childish things!! 

Oh and Vagasil...  just so when someone gets bitchy they can throw it at them and tell them to get the sand out of their vag!!

• imagebecca529:

It wasn't requested, but my Bestie and I are sending our hubbies water guns, kids yard games, and bubbles.  Because we know they are going to be STOKED to get such simple childish things!! 

Oh and Vagasil...  just so when someone gets bitchy they can throw it at them and tell them to get the sand out of their vag!!

Love it!  Too funny!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage

• that's so funny.  my DH secretly watches chick shows with me too, but i'm not allowed to tell anyone. lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejamie.renee:
    I sent my husband Cosmo once I was done reading it lol.  

lol, this. And then DH sent it back to me with ideas that he liked marked Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"