Colorado Babies

***bhostmeyer*** Officially moving to CO!

Hi ladies!  I posted about a month ago about my husband interviewing for a transfer/promotion position in the Denver area.  Well, he got it and we have signed a lease on a great rent house!  We're moving the last week of May, so just a few weeks from now Smile 

Looking forward to "joining" you CO ladies!

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

Re: ***bhostmeyer*** Officially moving to CO!

• Sounds good!!
    10 MONTHS APART AND LOVIN IT! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • Awesome!! I remember you from TTGP! I can't believe you're 12 weeks along. This board is usually pretty dead. What part of Denver will you be moving to?! GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's great news!!  Congrats to you and your family!  Once you get settled in, definitely PM me and we'll have to get together some time.  What part of Denver did you guys decide on?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBabydust08:
    Awesome!! I remember you from TTGP! I can't believe you're 12 weeks along. This board is usually pretty dead. What part of Denver will you be moving to?! GL!

Hey Big Smile  I remember you too!  This pregnancy seems to be going by pretty quickly, but that's probably because we've just had so much going on so I haven't had too much time to sit and wonder/worry.  We are south of Denver in the Highlands Ranch area, so not too far from you! 

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"