Minnesota Babies
Options

Where did you get your baby mattress?

I plan to look for one this weekend...tips? Thanks!
BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
BFP #4, 7/22/12, DD#2 born 4/2013

Re: Where did you get your baby mattress?

• Options

We picked one out at Babies R Us. I think that today is the last day of the 20% off baby items so if you can go today you may be able to save some $$ off your mattress. I have on DH's list for tonight to drop by on the way home from work to pick it up!!

• Options
    We just got ours at BRU...I think it might be fancier then our own mattress...its a Serta hypoallergenic one
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got our Serta one at Target.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Thanks! I stopped at BRU last night and was looking at them and I'll likely get it there. I have the 20% off coupon which is why I was curious.

LOL Janell, on the fancier one for your DS. DD's def. won't be better than ours b/c that's one of two furniture items I've ever purchased. We put most of our wedding $ toward a nice mattress/box spring after using a super old hand-me-down one for years and it was the best $ we've ever spent. LOVE our mattress and hate getting out of bed. :)

BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
    BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
    BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
    BFP #4, 7/22/12, DD#2 born 4/2013

• Options
    We got our crib and mattress at IKEA.
    imageimage
  • Options

I HIGHLY recommend the Colgate Classica III.  You have to order if online but it's free shipping and worth the money.  It's very light weight which makes it so much easier to change the sheets.

imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

• Options
    imagemrs.bridgettkay:

I HIGHLY recommend the Colgate Classica III.  You have to order if online but it's free shipping and worth the money.  It's very light weight which makes it so much easier to change the sheets.

We got the Colgate Classica I (back in early 2006 for DD1).  DD2 is now using it and it doesn't look at ALL like it has been in use daily for over four years.  It has held up extremely well.  The positive about the foam mattress is that it is SUPER light which makes sheet changes a breeze.

We got ours from Albeebaby.com--we got free shipping.  I want to say we paid about $100 for it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    One from BRU and one from Walmart.
  • Options

Babies R Us is so expensive even with the 20% off coupons.  We are big on support (number of coils) and being able to use the mattress for a toddler bed too! 

We bought ours at Costco and the one at Grandma's we found at Overstock.com.

Co-worker just bought one at Burlington Coat Factory (Baby Depot).  She said it was last seasons line.  WHO CARES!  It's a mattress!

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"