2. how tall are you 5-7

3. what do you want to weight 132

4. what did u weight at your wedding 125

• Options

1. 130

2. 5'8

3. around what I do

4. around 100 lbs.

I have lost over 60 lbs from last summer. I'm proud of myself. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My fatass is so not answering this poll LOL
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options
    imagebebemama:

1. how much do you weigh 160

2. how tall are you 5"11"

3. what do you want to weight 150

4. what did u weight at your wedding 145

• Options
    imagegoodheartedmommy:

1. 130

2. 5'8

3. around what I do

4. around 100 lbs.

I have lost over 60 lbs from last summer. I'm proud of myself. 

Good for you! Now, were you too skinny at 100. I was down to 105- with some very unhealthy habits in highschool and I was scary skinny for sure.   

• Options

1. (I'm 9mo pg, so be nice)... I weigh 220 right now. :( ew.

2. 5'10

3. 165-170

4. 170 (3yrs ago)

eta: I was 180ish before I got pg this time...

• Options

1. how much do you weigh 140

2. how tall are you  5'9

3. what do you want to weight 130

4. what did u weight at your wedding 130

• Options
    1. how much do you weigh

2. how tall are you

5'1"

3. what do you want to weight

103-105

4. what did u weight at your wedding

• Options

imageMominator:

this!  

1. too much

2 . 5' 1

3. 150-160 (and I have a long way to go - pp twins has been horrible to me - especially the back/leg pain/numbess - maybe worse than the actual pregnancy)

4, 160ish 

• Options

I'm answering for my pre-pg weight.

1. how much do you weigh 142 lbs

2. how tall are you 5'4"

3. what do you want to weight 135 lbs

4. what did u weight at your wedding 135 lbs

My goal weight puts me into a size 6 in most stores, which is perfectly acceptable to me.

ETA: I weigh 188 lbs now - yes I've gained 46 lbs already. Apparently that's just how I gain when I'm pg since I gained 55-60 lbs with DD too.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options

1. 150

2. 5'1"

3. 125-130 

4. 160 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yes, I was most definitely too skinny at 100 lbs. I did not have an eating disorder, just a very fast metabolism. I was 90 lbs when DH and I started dating in high school (at age 16). In my defense, I was 20 when I got married.

For anyone that's my FB friend, go check out the photos tagged of me. My aunt put one on recently from a few months before my wedding, and it was hilarious.  I was well over 210 when I had M--I stopped looking at 196, and I was gaining 5+ lbs per week at that point.

• Options

1. how much do you weigh 190

2. how tall are you 5'11"

3. what do you want to weight 160

4. what did u weight at your wedding 170

• Options

1. how much do you weigh - 130

2. how tall are you - 5' 7"

3. what do you want to weigh - around where I do, maybe 3-5 lbs less

4. what did u weight at your wedding - 130

I lost 28 lbs since the first of the year, happy to finally be back where I belong! 

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options

1. 145-150 depending on the day

2. 5'9"

3. 145, I weighed sub 130 for all of my 20's and lets just say that my diet was lacking, in everything, especially food and nutrition.  I weighed 135 before I started watching my diet to get pregnant with DS, but I was spending about 10 hours a week exercising and not eating well.  My goal is to be healthy and fit, not super skinny.  Still exercise, just more moderately and eat better (just quit BF 3 weeks ago, so eating well has been really important the last 2 years). 

4.  Same, 150 (6 years ago)

I would like to see another question, what is the difference between what your spouse weighed when you got married  and now?

• Options

imageMominator:

Maybe I shouldn't have! I didn't realize everyone was going to be a foot taller than me and have a goal weight 10 lbs less. Makes me feel like maybe I was fat even when I thought I looked good!

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options

5'

115-120

I looked my best at 115 ish... looked emaciated at 100-105.  also didn't eat much at that time. when I at healthy and worked out regularly , I was 115ish.  I have boobs.   

• Options
    imageAngela814:

imageMominator:

Maybe I shouldn't have! I didn't realize everyone was going to be a foot taller than me and have a goal weight 10 lbs less. Makes me feel like maybe I was fat even when I thought I looked good!

ha!! that's what I'm thinking!!!
  • Options

imageMominator:

Ditto!  lol

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Options
    imageamiamish:
    imageAngela814:

imageMominator:

Looking at these answers, I am glad I stuck with my first instinct and didn't answer.

I will say, that a few of the girls who answered that are my height, I would seriously look emmaciated if I weighed that little. I am definitely jealous of women who are my height and have those cute, tiny little frames, that is so not me. I am big boned and definitely look the best near the middle to the top of the range for my height.

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options
    imageamiamish:
    imageAngela814:

imageMominator:

me too! lol

At my goal of 150ish, I'd probably be in a 12, and I'd be perfectly happy with that!  Before ds, I weighed 165ish and was biking 10-15 miles 4-5 days a week.  Right now, I'd be ecstatic with that even. These girls are just skinny B's. ;)

• Options
    1. how much do you weigh- 1142. how tall are you 5-43. what do you want to weight 1124. what did u weight at your wedding 112
  • Options

I could squash all you skinnybittches.

1. I'lllll never telllllllll

2. 5' 7

3. about 15lbs less, which would put me in a loose size 14. and damn, I am happy in that size. I'm a size 16 right now. 

4.  15lbs less than I am right now.

I was a size 24 post partum bc I gained 80 freaking pounds. so right, a size 16 is a relief and I worked damn hard for it.

• Options
    imagebebemama:

1. how much do you weigh

2. how tall are you

3. what do you want to weight

4. what did u weight at your wedding

1. 110 2. 5'8" 3. Happy where I am at 4. Probably about the same if not 3lb heavier. I just remember being 113 at my 8 week ob appt with Riley.
  • Options
    P.S. I seriously came out of the WOMB a size 12-14.
  • Options
    YodajoYodajo member

1. 140

2. 5' 11"

3. 140, with some of the weight from my thighs shifted to my boobs

4.  147

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • Options

Current - 140
    Height - 5'7
    Goal - 135-140
    Wedding Weight - 145
    I'm happy with how I look I just want to jiggle a little less.  My current weight puts me into a size 6 or 8 which according to most physicians I've spoken to is ideal for women in their 30's. 

• Options
    1. how much do you weigh- 135 2. how tall are you   - 5'9" 3. what do you want to weigh -  anywhere between 130-135 is good with me. Although, when I am really working out I can weigh closer to 140 and still be the same clothing size, so it kind of depends. I don't care about my weight as much as my clothing size. 4. what did u weight at your wedding? I actually have no idea - I didn't weigh myself back then. I was a larger size than I am now, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebebemama:

1. how much do you weigh: 115-117

2. how tall are you: 5'4"

3. what do you want to weight: 115

4. what did u weight at your wedding: 125

Me with my littlest.
  • Options
    imagevccake:

2. 5' 7

3. about 15lbs less, which would put me in a loose size 14. and damn, I am happy in that size. I'm a size 16 right now. 

I was a size 24 post partum bc I gained 80 freaking pounds. so right, a size 16 is a relief and I worked damn hard for it.

we're soul sisters......except I'm still at my 6 wk pp weight...blargh.  a 12-14 would just make my decade.  

• Options

I'll preface with saying that most people are surprised when I say my weight--nurses included.  I once had a nurse weigh me and ask where I was hiding it (I say my boobs...).  I also don't think I'm big--but compared to people here, I'm huge apparently.

1. 145 (and damn proud of it--I recently FINALLY took off all the baby weight after 5 years and have lost 15 lbs)

2. 5'5"

3. I suppose about 135-140 realistically

4. I actually don't know--probably around 140

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. 122ish 2.5'9" 3. Anywhere from 120-130 is fine with me as long as my clothes fit. I don't care about the number, more about how I look. 4. Probably about the same as I do now. I've weighed 135 when I work out a lot, and 110 in college.
  • Options

5'8-5'9

125-130

• Options

1. how much do you weigh? I don't know

2. how tall are you? 5'4

3. what do you want to weight? Whatever I am now works

4. what did u weight at your wedding? I honestly don't know

Not very helpful at all. I used to weigh myself all the time but it has been quite a while.

• Options
    imagejettagurl:
    imagevccake:

2. 5' 7

we're soul sisters......except I'm still at my 6 wk pp weight...blargh.  a 12-14 would just make my decade.  

Smile

seriously, if I'm in a size 12-14, then I'm pretty much ready to walk around in public naked. I think my wrist is a size 6.

• Options

1. how much do you weigh                         174, maybe a little less

2. how tall are you                                     5' 8.5"

3. what do you want to weight                    not sure, 150- 155?

4. what did u weight at your wedding            175

I weighed 223 back in February.  I have lost ~50 pounds in just over 3 months!  It has been 8 years since I have been this low and I just want to settle at a healthy weight that I can maintain. 

image Kelly Moore Classic Camera Bag in Grey, Shootsac, Hipslip, Lightroom 3, Canon Rebel xti, Speedlite 430 EXII, 18-55mm(kit), 55-250mm(kit), 50mm 1.8, Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8L and Canon EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM ... Wishing for time to practice, a 5d Mark II (or III if it is coming), Canon 70-200 2.8L Canon 16-35L and willing models.
  • Options
    imagebecoming_untied:

I weighed 223 back in February.  I have lost ~50 pounds in just over 3 months!  It has been 8 years since I have been this low and I just want to settle at a healthy weight that I can maintain. 

ok.  I need to know how you did this. maybe not healthy, but I may be desperate.  

• Options
    imagejettagurl:
    imagebecoming_untied:

ok.  I need to know how you did this. maybe not healthy, but I may be desperate.  

I will answer any questions you have, but I don't want it to come across as a commercial, and it might because I am so happy and relieved that it is working for me.  You can pm me if you want, but the short answer...I am going to a weight loss doctor, get a weekly shot, take two different medications a day and am for the first time in a long time not eating like a food druggie.  Let me know if you want to know anything else.

image Kelly Moore Classic Camera Bag in Grey, Shootsac, Hipslip, Lightroom 3, Canon Rebel xti, Speedlite 430 EXII, 18-55mm(kit), 55-250mm(kit), 50mm 1.8, Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8L and Canon EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM ... Wishing for time to practice, a 5d Mark II (or III if it is coming), Canon 70-200 2.8L Canon 16-35L and willing models.
  • Options

1. 118

2. 5' 7"

3. I am good with what I am right now...I like how my clothes fit, so that is what I judge it by.

4. Probably about the same, 118ish.

• Options
    Seriously, my weight and height would make me sound like a huge fatass.  But it's all in the shape of your body. The lowest I have ever been is 130.  And I looked awful.  It was actually too thin for me, and people kept telling me to eat something.  I would like to be about 135-138.  Right now I am about 155. ANd I'm short.  With a pair of boobs that weigh in at about 15 lbs total. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"