Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Great deal at Target on Graco Snugrider Stroller frame with carseat

got it for $35. Some one posted on December board..so I went and got one because it was exactly what I was wanting anyway. orgianal 140 so it was a great deal and just wanted to share.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

Re: Great deal at Target on Graco Snugrider Stroller frame with carseat

• Options
    I bought one today too. I dislike rear-adjusting car seats, but I couldn't pass it up for $35.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I got that one a few days ago! I wasn't sure if I wanted a Graco or a Chico and we really didn't need the stroller frame at all but at that price I had to buy it for my little prince.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is this sale off?  I can't seem to find it.
  • Options

imageCamCrazy:
    Is this sale off?  I can't seem to find it.

its in the stores only, not available online....

i got this on Friday.

The DPCI number is 030091588

You can go to this site (and type in the DPCI #) to check its availability at your local store (but even if it says limited availability it might be out of stock, so call to check before you go).

https://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile.jsp

You can try to call your local store and give them the DPCI # to check if its in stock and verify the clearance price. The box was marked $99, but did ring up at the clearance price of $34.98. (I used the online inventory check at Target.com and it gave me several stores that did have it in "limited availability", but when I called they were out of stock).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    All of my Targets said " out of stock" online, but I found one at the Target closest to me. Mine was also marked $99. I have learned that you can't always trust online or calling. The same thing happened to me last summer with DD's Marathon. They told me they were out of stock, but I drove there to find one clearly sitting on the shelf.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for this!  Just picked one up!!

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• Options
    Thanks ladies!  I got one too! Great deal! Big Smile
  • Options

imageCamCrazy:
    Thanks ladies!  I got one too! Great deal! Big Smile

no problem..lol my MIL went and got on too today just for the base, I am going to try to find on for my mom!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Options
    Anyone not want their frame and willing to sell it to me? Big Smile Course you could prolly get more on craigslist since the shipping will likely be a pita.
  • Options

I picked up the last one in my area at Target last night :)  A friend in Minneapolis and another in Philly were both able to score them as well.  Love it!  Great deal! 

I'm irritated because there are already like 3 of them on my local craigslist asking $80-110.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"