Alabama Babies

I just want you all to know... (Ella related: Update 4:54p)

That I am truly amazed by the generosity and kindness you all have shown towards my friend Kellie and her family. From the women who 'know' her and the complete strangers that are sending in emails telling them you guys are thinking of them. I'm so deeply touched by it all....I can only imagine what Kellie will think when she reads it.

As most of you know (through Facebook status), baby Ella had a hard weekend. She came through her procedure just fine, and now has a central line in her neck. They are still waiting on the results of the last bloodwork (takes 14 days..can you imagine?!). I'll post as soon as I hear any updates.

In the meantime...THANK YOU for praying for them and for all you guys have done. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures as I hand over all of the money/cards that you all have so graciously sent in.

Just spoke with Kellie. They think Ella has pneumonia. She said that she (and her husband) is getting to her breaking point. I can only imagine how hard it is to be stuck in that hospital (and the lack of sleep), your baby going through so very much, not knowing what is wrong, and things just seem to be getting worse. Please pray for peace for them and that sweet Ella can fight off this illness!!

They are putting Ella in ICU. They want to monitor her more closely. She is having trouble breathing.

Re: I just want you all to know... (Ella related: Update 4:54p)

• Rachel...sorry, but can you please give me that address again? 

I was laying in bed last night at like midnight thinking about and praying for baby Ella.  I just can not imagine going through what they are going through.  I'm sure that not knowing what the problem is has to be the hardest part.  I mean, at least if they could get some answers they could start her recovery.  I feel so sorry for them.

• kc0721kc0721 member
    Oh my goodness, I'm continuing to pray for them. My heart is just broken for them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no. I am continuing to pray for them. I can't believe it's getting worse. They need a break so badly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• I hate this for them.  I was looking at James last night and thinking of them and feeling so grateful.

They are in my prayers everyday.

• continuing to pray for them

Rachel, I thought I sent an email to the gmail account for you address.  I may have typed in the email wrong.  I have a card to send them and need an address.  Also, how do we contribute to the paypal account?

• So very sorry that they are going through this nightmare! God please have mercy on them!
  • Rachel, sorry I just saw my email from you.  Thanks.  I still need to know how to contribute to the paypal account.
  • Bless all of their hearts.  Still praying....
  • Gosh, I really hate to hear the news.  I have continued to pray for her.  The wierd thing is that I woke up at 3:30 this morning with her on my mind and said another prayer for her.  I can't imagine what Kellie & Dustin are going through. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Jamey-When you log into Pay Pal you click on 'send money' and enter the prayersforbabyella at gmail dot com address. :o)

• jennrejennre member
    My heart braks for this entire family.  Poor poor Ella.  They are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.   
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I just can't imagine Rachel...it's so heartbreaking.  I pray for them everyday. 

By the way I put a card in the mail today, so hopefully you get it by Thursday...aren't you going this weekend to see them?  

• I also sent a card today! Hopefully you will get it before you go to see them! I'm praying for them.

Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Ugh, I can't believe the updates!  I am still praying for all of them. 

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My heart aches and is breaking for them. I can't imagine what they're going through. Got your email and will get a note out to them tomorrow. They are in our constant prayers. Many hugs and lots of love to them.
  • No, no, no!! This can't be happening. My heart is breaking for them. Praying for sweet Ella.
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so sorry to hear that she's in the ICU!  My heart is literally breaking for her, Kellie, Dustin and Baby Ella.  I just cannot imagine what they are going through right now.  I am praying SO hard for Ella!!!

• My heart is absolutely breaking for them.  I can't imagine the pain they're going through watching precious Ella go through this.  My prayers are certainly with them!!!
    DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"