Indiana Babies
Options

lots of garage sales this weekend in Westfield!

Centennial, Countryside, and Springmill Villages in Westfield are all having community sales this weekend. These are all big subdivisions, so I think there is going to be lots of good sales.    The subs are located between 146 and 169th off of Springmill Rd.

I'll be having my sale on Sat, but I'm hoping my aunt can cover it so I can check some other sales first thing, lol!  Let me know if you will be in the neighborhood, you can stop by for some refreshments and a bathroom break!

I'll have just a handful of baby boy clothes for sale.  I'm having too hard of a time parting with most of it yet!

Re: lots of garage sales this weekend in Westfield!

• Options
    Oh, I'll try to come by!  I love garage sales.  :)
    image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelafelts80:
    Oh, I'll try to come by!  I love garage sales.  :)

All of Jake's toys are from garage sales.  I love all the fun stuff I find.  I need to get better at the clothes shopping part!  Definitely let me know!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are they on Friday as well, or Saturday only?  I have to work Saturday, but would love to hit up some sales on Friday.
  • Options

imageKarlaRN:
    Are they on Friday as well, or Saturday only?  I have to work Saturday, but would love to hit up some sales on Friday.

Centennial is Sat only, but the other two seem to be Friday and Saturday from what I can tell.

• Options
    thanks!! I'm not sure if I can come but I would love to - love garage sales !!
  • Options

I live in the sub next to country side and our neighborhood sale is this weekend as well.  I am debating weather to have one or not.  I might just go shopping around instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"