Pittsburgh Babies
Options

New to Pittsburgh - need hairstylist

Hi I am a new mom and new to PGH. Having a baby and living in an apartment without aircondition has brought me to the conclusion that I'm going to have to chop off my hair.

Any great stylists in SQ Hill or Shadyside?? I'm SUPER nervous about this but I have been prying mounds of hair out of my son's hands each night - rather it be cut than pulled out ;)

Re: New to Pittsburgh - need hairstylist

• Options
    I go to an amazing guy downtown. The salon is called Izzazu , and the guy who does my hair is Jim , and he is fabulous to say the least. I am going to see him in a few weeks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I loved

Jeff Palmieri - Nadia Salon Shady Side

5519 Walnut StreetShadyside, PA, 15232 412-688-8444  He is $$ though. I live too far to go there regularly anymore. If you don't mind venturing out...  I go to Dan Burda at Studio Rawhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Pittsburgh-PA/Studio-RAW/112161036452 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is one in squirrel hill/greenfield. Her name is Brenda, she is awesome. Has been in the business forever and now has her own salon. The salon is called anya on greenfield ave.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I second Izzazu Salon!  It's on Blvd of the Allies downtown, which is not far from you.  Personally, I travel from Cranberry Twp all the way to Murrysville, he's just that good!  If you're interested in traveling you won't be disappointed!  It's called Salon Dean Anthony and you'll want to see Dino.  It takes about a month usually to get in with him though. 
  • Options
    I live in Harmony, which is about 30 minutes north of the city, and I drive to Shadyside to get my hair done by Kim at Capristos. She is great! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"