Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

OBGyn recs near Garland/Rowlett area....

We're moving in a month and I need to schedule my annual appointment.  Plus, I'd like to be able to meet my future OB before we TTC #2 this fall.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OBGyn recs near Garland/Rowlett area....

• Options

I live in Mesquite and drove to Downtown by Baylor for my OB and she is AMAZING!!!! (All of the Dr's in her practice are great too!)

Dr. Patricia Harris

214-824-2563

• Options
    thanks!  What practice is she in?  Is there a website?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BoizmomBoizmom member
    I go to Dr. Charles Downey.  I really like him.  He's delivered two of my babies.  Strong advocate for VBACs, flexible when it comes to birth plans, wary of inducing as it leads to more c-sections, will do c-section if that's what you prefer or need - always put his patients needs first.  He owns his own practice so you will always see him or his PA (who is just awesome!).  His nursing staff is great!  He has privileges at Richardson Methodist (formerly Richardson Regional - excellent hospital, I delivered there twice, very small and intimate), Baylor Garland and Medical Center Plano.  His office is located off George Bush Tollway and Renner in Richardson.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks Boiz! I will keep him in mind. I prefer a woman Dr, but will consider a man if there aren't any good female OB's in the area....
  • Options
    I use Women's Health Alliance. They are associated with Baylor Dallas. They have an office in Mesquite and at the hospital. I personally use Dr. Mary Plank and love her.
  • Options

Carter Bakos Hays and Martin

1311 N Washington Ave Dallas, TX 75204 

This is her practice... but Dr. Bakos isnt there anymore and Dr. Harris took her place. Dr. Carter is the only male doctor in the practice... but even he is wonderful. I would have trusted any of the doctors to deliver my baby. Dr. Harris' nurse is amazing and super sweet.... and I love Dr. Harris because she gets it... she just had her 2nd baby in September (they are only 16months apart) which is nice because she can totally relate :)

• Options

I go to Dr Hsu, but she might not be taking new patients anymore. There is also Dr Vu (both female) at my practice. https://www.ntxobgyn.com/ They are in Plano at 15th and Coit, but it wouldn't be that far of a drive from Firewheel area.

• Options
    _JRG__JRG_ member

imageMrsMills23:
    I use Women's Health Alliance. They are associated with Baylor Dallas. They have an office in Mesquite and at the hospital. I personally use Dr. Mary Plank and love her.

Me too!  I am still pregnant so I can't say anything about delivery but I have been very happy with Dr. Plank and Women's Health Alliance.  I have friends who have used other doctors and they are all very happy.  GL finding a new OB.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"