Attachment Parenting

My husband is amazing...

As we have realized that AP is the parenting style that comes naturally to us, we decided that I should SAH, even though that meant money might be a little tighter and that he would need to pick up overtime shifts when they were available.  On Friday, DD and I got home from a 3 1/2 week trip. We finished that trip by driving 3000 miles in six days.  I worked as hard as I could to get back home on DH's day off, but his work REALLY needed him to work some OT.  So, during Memorial Day weekend, which was our first weekend home, DH has been working.  I am so proud of him for putting our family's long term needs first, even though what he really wants is to be lazing around the house, playing with DD.  I hate that he has had to be gone and has missed out on so much, though.  I have been bringing DD to DH's work during his lunch hour and breaks, but I can't wait until his next day off...

Re: My husband is amazing...

• Aw, that must be so hard to have  been away all that time....
    Let's hear it for the hard-working DH's, they are amazing!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It was tough to be away for that long, but even tougher for DH.  He missed his baby girl...(and his wife, I suppose!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"