Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Hurt & Update on T's & P's

So I shared with you all about my friend who announced her PG via FB. We were trying about the same time and come to find out, her due date is basically the same as mine was. Thanksgiving. I was so excited when I found out that we'd have a baby under our tree and something really incredible to be thankful for this year. Now, she gets that. I'm happy for her, but you know how that goes. I mentioned before it's more upsetting bc she's just not the motherly type. It feels more like this baby will be an accessory or a baby doll to her. I don't think she really "gets" what being a mom is all about. She has the baby sonogram as her main picture and I can't help but think that my baby SHOULD look like that by now :(

An update on the situation with my DH & I...

His command put forth a no contact order and he violated it by coming to the house yesterday. I am about 90% sure I'm moving out and in with a friend in the area temporarily until he gets his situation straight. I just can't risk it. It's killing me this whole situation. It's hard to be "against" your husband when you're supposed to be working together.

I could really use a break right now God. Thanks. 

Re: Hurt & Update on T's & P's

• Options

So FB is pure evil I've decided.

That said, I can't imagine how hard it is to watch your friend's updates and her pregnancy progression when your due dates were so close together.  I have actually been surprised in the past by some people who I thought were not motherly types but when the time came they rose to the occasion.  I hope your friend is one of those, for the sake of the baby.

I'm so sorry you are going through all of this, esp with DH.

Biiiigggggg hugs to you

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Basically, I posted a few days ago that my husband has a very violent temper. I've been trying to get help for him and I in any way I know how. It's been very difficult. We have had a few incidents in our home and the last time, I notified Family Advocacy and they notified his command. We had assesments this week and after mine, they decided to hand down a mandatory 72 hour no contact order, which was later extended through this holiday weekend. He violated it by coming to our apartment yesterday so I had to call his commander and notify them. It was very difficult to do knowing he could go to jail or face serious punishment. But I had to. He's not understanding the consequences for his actions.

Anyway, I'm probably going to be leaving and moving out for a while until he can get his act together. It's too risky of a situation.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    3 of my fb friends are due within 2 or 3 weeks of my due date, and not to mention the ones that just found out they're pg or just gave birth. I hate to admit it but I've had to hide a few, just because it hurts so much right now. ((Big hugs)) I'm sorry you are having such a tough time.
    TTC# 1 Since 10/2005----Diagnosed with PCOS March of 2006
    multiple failed cycles, multiple IUIs, lap with ovarian drilling 4/2008
    Finally BFP on 11/23/09 beta#1=36 beta#2 =62 beta#3=139
    Liliana was born on March 27,2010 at 21w5d due to infection and pre-term labor
    BFP #2 on 6/20/10 after Gonal-F and TI First u/s showed Twins! 
    TTC#2 since 02/2012 with out RE... 
    Back to RE 08/2016----- Cycle #1 10/2016 Femara 7.5mg=???
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about what's going in with you DH but you have to take care of yourself. Keep us posted.
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
  • Options
    MCH77MCH77 member

I understand your hate of FB right now, I feel the same way.  I am 33, so I have tons of friends that already have kids and many that are working their way up in numbers.  So it feels like at any point it is someone's 1st birthday, someone is showing a u/s pic, or new baby.  I hate it.

I also have a student (15 years old) that is PG due the day before I would have been.  I am her guidance counselor and think that I may have to give her to another counselor next year, b/c I don't think I will be able to work with her without anger. 

GL with your DH, that can't be easy.  Best wishes

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Options

Just saw your previous post and this one. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all this. I hope it works out.

Lots of T&P's headed your way.

• Options
    I've been out of town and just got caught up with what's going on. I'm so sorry with everything you and your DH are going through. It sounds like a very tough and stressful situation. I have no words of advice, but just wanted to offer lots of support, ((hugs)) and T&Ps to you!
  • Options
    im so sorry you are going through all of that with your DH. i think you are smart to take care of yourself and keep yourself safe while he works through what he needs to. i agree that this is a time for you guys to work together but maybe by being apart and him working on things it will make you that much stronger as a couple. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"