Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

New to the board

Hey gals,

here's a (too long) intro 

A week ago today, I started spotting.  We had a scare two weeks before at 6 weeks when fetal h/b couldn't be detected on u/s.  Following week h/b was detected and doc moved due date back a week.  We relaxed and allowed ourselves to be excited.

When I visited the doc last Monday the h/b had slowed down and there was no growth.  Doc called Tue morning and said hcg levels were falling slowly. He scheduled D & C for Fri. By Tuesday afternoon the bleeding had picked up and a natural miscarriage had begun.  I went to the ER on Wed because the pain was so bad.  ER u/s showed it was all over.  Still cramping and bleeding a bit but its definitely slowed down.

Its all starting to sink in... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New to the board

• Hugs to you. ?So sorry to hear about your loss.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Hang in there. It'll be okay. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. ((((Hugs))))
    TTC# 1 Since 10/2005----Diagnosed with PCOS March of 2006
    multiple failed cycles, multiple IUIs, lap with ovarian drilling 4/2008
    Finally BFP on 11/23/09 beta#1=36 beta#2 =62 beta#3=139
    Liliana was born on March 27,2010 at 21w5d due to infection and pre-term labor
    BFP #2 on 6/20/10 after Gonal-F and TI First u/s showed Twins! 
    TTC#2 since 02/2012 with out RE... 
    Back to RE 08/2016----- Cycle #1 10/2016 Femara 7.5mg=???
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am sorry for your loss. The girls on this board are the greatest group of girls you will ever meet.
  • I'm so sorry - I wish you the best as you go through this sad time.  Welcome, and I hope you find lots of support here.
  • ::hugs:: to you! 

Everyone here is so welcoming and supportive here...we just lost our little one last Thursday at 6w4d.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • MCH77MCH77 member
    I am so sorry for your loss. 

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• I'm so sorry for your loss.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss ... sending you big hugs !!!
    5 ANGELS IN HEAVEN ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -> miss m/c discovered on 4/6/09 at 9wks 3 days ( measured 6wks 1day ) m/c on 4/15/09 -> natural m/c on 8/27/09 at 8wks 1 day -> miss m/c discovered on 5/27/10 at 8wks 3 days ( measured 8wks ) m/c on 6/15/10 -> natural m/c on 1/27/11 at 10wks 3days -> natural m/c on 3/12/12 at 7wks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • I'm so sorry!  Your story sounds a lot like my loss.

Welcome to the board that no one wants to join :(  

But it is full with amazing and strong women who have helped me heal so much.

*hugs*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im so sorry for your loss :(

this is such a hard thing to go through..but the ladies here are great...we have built an amazing support system here...and i wouldnt trade these adie for the world..AMAZING doesnt even explain it...everyone here is so strong and supportive for eachother..and even on days when i feel down..i just say so..or vent..and everyone is there to catch you and pick you back up..

sad to have to welcome you to the board..but we are here for you!!

• I'm sory to hear about your loss.  We're here if you need to share, vent, ask questions. 
    ~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am very sorry for your loss. ((hugs))
  • So sorry you are going through this. Remember to give yourself time to grieve. You will go through all sorts of stages, i've found in only a few days the ladies on this board will tell you that. *Hugs*

• I'm so sorry. I just had a d&c last friday. :( My husband is in the military and was away, which made it harder. I would suggest taking some time off to work through it with your husband. The emotional part is the most difficult. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
  • so very sorry for your loss! {{{HUGS}}}}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"