Two Under 2

BJ City Select - Trunk space?

Hi Ladies...

I will be joining you soon but have a question.  For those of you who have the BJ City Select, what kind of car do you have?

I have an SUV and my neighbor is trying to tell me that this won't fit in my trunk??  I find that hard to believe since not everyone drives an SUV.  I have searched online but can't seem to find the dimensions of this stroller and I want to make sure it will fit before I order it.

TIA!

Re: BJ City Select - Trunk space?

• We have a mini van and it fits fine in the back. I don't think it's any bigger than the travel system stroller that I had. Heavier yes, but not any bigger.
  • We don't have the stroller but I played around with it.  If you take the seats off it fold even smaller.  It will definitely fit in a SUV.  I'm pretty sure it would fit in the trunk of my corolla.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It will absolutely fit in an SUV.  I have a Mazda 6 and it fits fine.  You can take the seats off if you need to which makes it even smaller.

If you had a previous stroller and it fit in your trunk, this one will too.

I had a travel system before.  I used to put that in the trunk lengthwise, and the BJ I put it in sideways.  The BJ is longer, but flatter.

• When i was playing with it in the store i thought it folded a little flater then my travel system.
  • imageMyBella:
    We have a mini van and it fits fine in the back. I don't think it's any bigger than the travel system stroller that I had. Heavier yes, but not any bigger.

this 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think it would definitely fit.  I drive an Acura TSX which is not a large car and it fits.  I'd be more worried about lifting it high enough
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"