Pre-School and Daycare
Options

PSA!! PSA!! PSA!! PSA!! PSA!!

WELL, since summer is here! It means that its time to spend a TON on swim diapers (for those that still arent PT'd)...

They are on sale at Kmart 2 for $13....(reg price is $10ea.)

THeres a $1.50Q off 1 pkg on coupons.com so print 2 that would be $3off...and you get 2 for the price of 1!!  Half off!!!

Coupons    (Click "Huggies Savings Center" on left side bar to find it)

Re: PSA!! PSA!! PSA!! PSA!! PSA!!

• Options

A piggy back PSA.

No swim diaper holds pee.

You can also get the washable kind to save $$ and land fill space. 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options
    imagehowleyshell:

A piggy back PSA.

Dani, you are sweet for posting this for everyone!

Shell: I agree... I buy 1 iPlay swim diaper per year and use it over and over. Love them!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, thanks but I never get them either. ; )

Get to PTing lady! lol

• Options
    imagehowleyshell:

A piggy back PSA.

Ditto! I buy the washable kind. So much cheaper and not hard to take care of. You can even just shove a disposable liner in it to catch the poop if you want.

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    What are these washable swim diapers you speak of?!?!?!?   Where the heck was YOUR PSA?  huh? huh? huh?
  • Options

You are funny! They are awesome. I got mine at BRU on clearance last summer for this year. Also, One Step Ahead sells some similar ones, that I also have. They are just awesome!

• Options
    My favorite reusable swim diapers are the Bummis ones- they have velcro so if there is a poo, instead of pulling it down like undies, you can just undo like a diaper/pull up. Just Google Bummis swim diapers (there are several online stores that sell them, but there isn't just one store that has every single print anymore, unfortunately).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"