Orange County Babies

Suggestions for Baby Shower Location?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good (but not really expensive) place to host a baby shower in Orange County? 

Prefer NB/CM/Irvine/Laguna/Huntington area, but all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Suggestions for Baby Shower Location?

• Not sure of cost but Las Brisas in Laguna, Cannery in NB, Waters Restaurant on Woodbridge Lake in Irvine (I think this may be a new restaurant now). I also really like the patio at Sage in Newport (in the Eastbluff center). It's sort of hidden away but a great spot for a shower with excellent food. I also just attended a little sprinkle luncheon at Splashes at the Surf & Sand. Maybe 12 girls and we each paid $35.
  • I did a bridal shower at Bayside in Newport. They do a champagne brunch on Sundays. I think it was $25 pp. Taco Rosa in Newport? Maybe a park?
  • Loading the player...
  • We're doing a co-ed shower and expecting a larger crowd so we rented a room at the Yorba Linda community Center. The facilties are nice and newer so it's not a stuffy room. there's a patio area and plenty of room for games, catered food and air conditioned bc it'll be early August.

If I were doing something more intimate with a dozen friends I'd probably do brunch at one of my favorite places. Orange Hill, PJ Abbey in Orange. But the suggestions above all sound amazing/delicous. :)

• I just threw a friend of mine here:

https://www.angelosandvincis.com/

If you go ask for Jay to be your server... he is awesome!

Another good place is:

https://www.tortillaflatsrestaurant.com/

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
  • Mine was at Peppinos on Mission Viejo lake - it was beautiful out on the patio over looking the lake and not too pricey at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"