Single Parents

I was just thinking..

Someday when DB gets together with someone else, I'll become the "stupid/crazy baby momma who won't let her DD see her father" blah blah blah.

I really wish I could warn any ladies away from him, but it wouldn't do any good. TWO of DB's exes emailed me on myspace warning me about him when we first got together. Did I listen? Of course not. A part of me wants to think that he will never find anyone as good as I am, but I know that I was a good person who fell for a bad boy. It could happen again. I hope he meets some ball busting b**** who shows him what's what haha

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: I was just thinking..

• I was warned too. He has been dating his current girlfriend for 6 months (4 days longer than we have been separated). I tried to warn her (as in, I was the one that told her he had a child and had been married... twice) but she didn't listen. 
  • mrgnmrgn member

It doesn't matter what the new GF thinks of you, so long as you continue to do the right thing. IMO, my CHILD is the most important thing in the situation. If the new GF has a problem with me. I think CS becomes a big issue when GFs turn into wives and don't want "their" DH paying to support the X (when really it's for the DC). I have no feelings for X. I have heard people say "I love him because he's my baby's father" and I don't even really feel that way. I want the best for him only because that is best for DD. So, I won't have any hard feelings toward the new GF unless she does something that impacts DD.

That being said, I haven't been put in this situation yet. So who knows how I'll react. Also - X has expressed interest in men as well as women. THAT could wind up pretty interesting LOL.

ETA: I wasn't warned. But I was told by more than one person, "Oh? You are exclusive? Wow... he must really like you. He's not the type to... settle down." So... that could have been a warning. I took it that I was special, not that he was promiscuous. I learned my lesson on that one!

• Loading the player...
  • I had a chat with stbx FI in Sept of 2008 because she texted me when he cheated on her and was asking me questions about the situation.  He had been "home" over the summer and I actually talked to the girl that he was cheating on her with at one point.  People only want to hear what they want to hear.  I am the exact same way. I think we instinctively want to believe our SOs when we are with them because we want things to be perfect.   But then again, I know my exes in the past have told other bfs that I am a b!tch and the such.  I am.  I don't deny it but you have to bring it out in me to see it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageblondnearby:
    ... I am a b!tch and the such.  I am.  I don't deny it but you have to bring it out in me to see it.

I love it. If dudes weren't d!ckholes, we'd never be b!tches. So, so true.

• imagealibabbbs:

imageblondnearby:
    ... I am a b!tch and the such.  I am.  I don't deny it but you have to bring it out in me to see it.

I love it. If dudes weren't d!ckholes, we'd never be b!tches. So, so true.

Oh, ditto on the love. I always get the "why are you being so biitchy about this??"  and I'm like, um... I'm pretty sure you were the one always yelling at me, talking to girls online all the time, texting other girls, blah blah.... if you weren't an asss, I wouldn't have to be a biitch.

• Yah, I am sure I have already been "that woman".  But that's ok.  I am not worried about what DB, his family, or any lovely "ladies" in his life think of me.  My concern is for DS and it isn't in his best interest to spend very much time around DB until he proves that he is clean. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageachase123:
    Yah, I am sure I have already been "that woman".  But that's ok.  I am not worried about what DB, his family, or any lovely "ladies" in his life think of me.  My concern is for DS and it isn't in his best interest to spend very much time around DB until he proves that he is clean. 
    I'm not worried about what they say or think about me because I know I'm doing the right thing. I just feel bad for future girls that he's going to fool just like he fooled me.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"