TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

:::squishy hugs the board:::

Hi my ladies! Hope you all are having fantastic holiday weekends (for you Yankees, anyway).

Home from Ohio. Only had to hide in the bathroom and cry over SIL's 30 week baby belly five times. A new record!

(We'll ignore my drunken pity party texting to Shell. Never happened).

The Doodle did quite well for her first long car trip and we only had one puke incident when we were in stop n' go traffic a few hours ago. I don't blame her, I was a little green myself.

I'm off to skim the boards and see what I missed!

Re: :::squishy hugs the board:::

• WHAT?!?!?!  I never got a SINGLE text.  I'm very disappointed.

Next time, next time.

Glad you survived and only had to hide and cry once.  That's a darned fine weekend, if you ask me. 

(ETA: All things considered, I mean.  Don't go thinking I want you to cry every weekend.)

• Scout05Scout05 member
    imagegrr_aargh:

WHAT?!?!?!  I never got a SINGLE text.  I'm very disappointed.

Next time, next time.

Glad you survived and only had to hide and cry once.  That's a darned fine weekend, if you ask me. 

(ETA: All things considered, I mean.  Don't go thinking I want you to cry every weekend.)

Allow me to recap:

Snivel snivel poor me woe is me snot snort ugh

• Loading the player...
  • So glad to have you back.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Welcome back!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YAY for being back. I missed you! 

I'm so glad the doodle did well, I'd probably have thrown up too in the traffic, especially if I was a passenger.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • jen629jen629 member
    missed you!
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • welcome back!  I hope that you had a nice time minus the crying from seeing your pg SIL.  But, glad you are back with us.
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • imageambrandau2:
    imagegrr_aargh:

WHAT?!?!?!  I never got a SINGLE text.  I'm very disappointed.

Next time, next time.

Allow me to recap:

Snivel snivel poor me woe is me snot snort ugh

Ah, yes, but when my phone gets texts, it makes tinkly princess noises AND vibrates in my pocket, so you know, it's worth it.

;)

Sorry about the snivel snivel poor me woe is me.  Shell must have some sort of blinking light for that sort of stuff.  Ask her about the day she got 20 texts from me, a week after m/c, at the zoo full of pregnant ladies.  It was AWESOME.  

• Glad you enjoyed most of your trip.  Welcome back!

What do you have planned for our birthday on Thursday?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Scout05Scout05 member
    imagerjl07:

Glad you enjoyed most of your trip.  Welcome back!

What do you have planned for our birthday on Thursday?

Wings and beer for me! How about you?

• We are going to the local horse show on Thursday...clydesdales!!!  Then Saturday we are going to NYC to see Avenue Q and meet one of my best friends from high school for dinner. 

• Scout05Scout05 member
    imagerjl07:

We are going to the local horse show on Thursday...clydesdales!!!  Then Saturday we are going to NYC to see Avenue Q and meet one of my best friends from high school for dinner. 

That sounds like such a great day! Ave. Q is supposed to be amazing. Aw, have fun!

• Everyone says Avenue Q is amazing so I'm excited to see it.  Of course, half the reason we are going is to avoid a baby shower...luckily it was also my birthday so it's a good excuse!

• Welcome back, glad Scout was good for the car ride. I hate stop and go traffic and would have proabably felt ill also.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"