Adoption
Options

FINALLY GOING HOME!!!

Thank God!  I think it's been 18 days in Vegas, and we're both bored, grouchy, and missing home.  We received ICPC clearance this morning.  I'm flying home with baby on a red eye this evening and Hubby is coming home tomorrow night.  My mom is picking us up at the airport and is so excited to meet Logan!  I can't wait to sleep in our own bed and be home!!!!

Re: FINALLY GOING HOME!!!

• Options
    Yay! So happy for you! It' going to be sooo nice to be at YOUR HOME!!!! Blessings to you!
  • Options
    That is great news!  I can't imagine being cooped up for that long.  I almost lost my mind for the 5 days we were at the hospital for C!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's AWESOME!  Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

How come your hubby is going the next day?  Not enough seats?

Glad you get to finally get home though!  I hate being trapped in a hotel.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options
    YAY! I bet it's such a relief!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay! I'm glad you get to come home finally!!!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    c1311c1311 member

I bet you've never been this excited to get back home!  I hope your travels are smooth.

Take care!

• Options
    how wonderful!!!!!!  have a safe trip!....
    After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • Options
    Have a safe trip!!
  • Options
    imagekgs0505:

How come your hubby is going the next day?  Not enough seats?

We're flying different airlines because we're using FF miles for hubby but we just had to book the cheapest ticket for me since we're paying for mine. 

• Options
    Life is good for you right now...So enjoy the momentSmile
  • Options
    Yeah!!! Thats awesome!!!! When you get settled I want to privately chat  more about everything since we will be doing this in 2 months. Have a safe flight home!
    Proud Momma of our daughter Charlie! She found her forever home August 2010 Hope to be the proud momma of #2 in July
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So happy for you --welcome home, Logan!!
  • Options
    WELCOME HOME DAWG FAMILY!!!
  • Options
    w
    33 yo, DH with MFI Iui x4, Dec 2009 to Jan2011 all BFN.... IVF May 2011 BFP, mc June 2011 at 6.5 weeks, FET Oct 2011 BFP! Sweet baby girl born 25 June 2012** started adoption process Feb 2010, approved Oct 2010, failed match in delivery rooms Feb & Aug 2011... Birthmom called back 3d after we returned home. Aug 26 2011, our sweet baby boy comes home for good!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"