Pregnant after IF

Italian sausage

Safe to eat or no?  I read a few things that say no, but I was wrong about mayo, so I thought I would ask.  TIA

Re: Italian sausage

• Totally fine, just make sure like with any meat (cooked on a grill or stove) that they are fully cooked through. 

I have NEVER heard of the mayo one though?

• it's fine cutie.

try to find a brand that's not cured with nitrates (premio is one that doesn't use nitrates). 

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAlissaCell701:

I think mayo has raw eggs in it so that's why it's considered a no-no.

After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • imagelovemymonkey:
    imageAlissaCell701:

I think mayo has raw eggs in it so that's why it's considered a no-no.

Usually, this only applies if you make home-made mayo.  Store-bought stuff doesn't contain raw eggs.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mayo = fresh made, not helmanns because of the raw eggs.

sausage is fine, especially if you are buying it from an italian import store where you get the real sausage and not the factory crap that can have nitrates :) 

• Thanks! The mayo rule is just for homemade mayo. That's what the girls here told me. Store bought does not have raw eggs in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"