Cincinnati Babies
Options

doodlebug & megs&nick

Thanks for the great idea for the PBK backpack.  I have been wanting to get one for Macy and your post inspired me to do it before our vacation in a couple of weeks.  I ordered it online tonight.  I also ordered the size small backpack (not the preschool one).  Is it small enough that your kids can carry it or is it too big for a 1.5 year old?  Not that we're planning on making Macy carry around a backpack, but just curious if she would be able to wear it, because I think she would like it.  Thanks :)
Mason Louise
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: doodlebug & megs&nick

• Options

Allie just turned 18 months last week.  The backpack is a little bit big for her but she does wear it.  She will usually wear it for about 15 minutes before she gets tired of it and wants it off.  I just have to be careful what I put in it.  I put three books, some crayons and coloring books, her juice and some crackers in it today and it just about knocked her over when she put it on.  She only weighs 21 pounds though so she's on the smaller side. 

I'm happy with the decision to get the youth backpack instead of the toddler one.  It won't be long before she'll get a ton more use out of it.

imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I took Ethan to the store to look before I ordered online and felt the small wasn't too big, but big enough to be more useful than the preschool size.  He can wear it on his back, but keeping it on is a different story :)  There is a buckle strap on the one we have where you can buckle across the chest too so that helps.  I'm glad you found one you like!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"